KIM E-learning platform
A research project submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirement for the award of Diploma in Management to the Kenya Institute of Management
This unit is designed to equip students with behavioural science concepts and theories for understanding organizational behaviour and to enhance personal and organization effectiveness.
At the end of the course, the learner should be able to:-
1. Compare behavioural science approach and other approaches to organization management
2. Comprehend, at an introductory level, how Psychology , Anthropology and Sociology theories help in understanding organizational behaviour and output
3. Reconcile individual and organization requirements
4. Demonstrate individual, group and organization processes interconnectedness.
5. Demonstrate how organizations adapt to changing environment, e.g. physical environment, technology, government regulations and laws.
6. Integrate behavioural science concept in managing organizations.
7. Apply the concept of group dynamism in managing organizational affairs
The KIM Bridging in Management is an extensive and examinable program that aims at equipping managers with cutting edge knowledge, skill and attitude to helping you advance beyond your peers and colleagues