In the multichannel, 24-hour information cycle that is the modern communications landscape, how can your organization successfully craft and disseminate its story? How do you develop a complete strategic communications plan that positions your brand and connects with your target audience? That is the overriding challenge in PR and communications today. This training will offer you a unique experience of learning and mastering the art and science of relating to diverse publics using a variety of media and communication strategies and vehicles. It involves the ability to effectively relate to different publics as well as properly formulate, design and implement message campaigns for clients.
- Understand the role of Public Relations as a part of strategic communication.
- Learn to analyze the client’s needs, feedback and build a public relations campaign that produces viable recommendations
- Internal communication, Employee Engagement and Public Affairs: Culture, strategic and change communication.
- Gain a deeper understanding of communication in organizations and planning of message execution from a strategic perspective.
- Crisis Management: Handling media interviews, shaping external perception
- Design a strategically focused message that is comprehensive, credible, and relevant to a target audience
- Hone skills on how to lead and manage high-profile PR and communications programmes that deliver results against communication strategies.
- Campaign budgeting and financial management: how to plan and manage budgets for communication departments and campaigns.
Through interactive power point presentations and experiential sharing, the participants will be able to;
- Understand the role of a leader/manager and how to master this role effectively
- Hone skills and tools to lead and manage a team; recognize team success with enthusiasm
- Undertake human resource tasks that lie within their dockets.
- Get results through others by establishing direction, motivating people, creating alignment and building commitment
- Build a strong conceptual foundation for a lifelong leadership career
- Handle difficult management situations with greater decisiveness certainty in your decisions
- Build effective coaching techniques
- Master problem analysis and decision-making
- Give constructive and motivational feedback
- Hold structured conversational performance appraisal meetings
- Adapt own communication style to build rapport with the employees.
- Develop a management style that suits your unique personality